tomorrowland  Index du Forum
tomorrowland  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Login Authentication Api

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tomorrowland Index du Forum -> Public -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaqdaw

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 21:42    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Authentication Api Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Authentication Api
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Setup Facebook Login. Add a URI like the following to the list of Authorized Domains: chrome-extension://CHROMEEXTENSIONID . 404 Error .. In the Connections > Social section of the Auth0 dashboard a TRY icon will now be displayed next to the Facebook logo:. To add a scope, call addScope. auth.signInWithPopup(provider).then(function(result) { // Remember that the user may have signed in with an account that has a different email // address than the first one. Products Use Cases Pricing Docs Support Go to Console . See the Setting Up Multiple Environments for more information on multiple environments. Make your App Public. return user.link(pendingCred); }).then(function() { // Facebook account successfully linked to the existing Firebase user. Next, click on App Review on the left navigation bar. The first time you login with Facebook, an account gets automatically created for you. –Peppe L-G Aug 19 '16 at 20:06 2 Do not request accesstoken in Client. Have you read the comments in the article you mentioned? I found them really interesting and helpful. You can then get the user's basic profile information from the User object. Access Facebook API. For more information on these tokens, refer to Identity Provider Access Tokens. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Popup mode If you use signInWithPopup, you can handle auth/account-exists-with-different-credential errors with code like the following example: // Step 1. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. if (providers[0] === 'password') { // Asks the user his password. But it looks like it should work! –Olivier Lance Feb 22 '13 at 12:06 I think it's good to call /me on server and generate your own access token, that will be used by mobile client. If the access token has expired additional communication is required. Verify that the Facebook user id returned matches the user id passed to my API from above. What about doing it like this: Show a login form with a "Facebook login" button If this login method is chosen, act kinda like the Facebook SDK: open a web page from your authentication server, which will initiate the Facebook login. So the new flow looks like this. To complete the sign in to the intended provider, the user has to sign first to the existing provider (Google) and then link to the former AuthCredential (Facebook access token). Click on the box with the Facebook logo. Customizing the redirect domain for Facebook sign-in On project creation, Firebase will provision a unique subdomain for your project: This will also be used as the redirect mechanism for OAuth sign in. // Step 4b. var provider = getProviderForProviderId(providers[0]); // At this point, you should let the user know that he already has an account // but with a different provider, and let him validate the fact he wants to // sign in with this provider. In the Authentication section, open the Sign-in method page. Once I determine which user is logging in, I create my own access token, and that token is used from that point going forward. If you create a test application it will have it's own separate App ID and App Secret. Login to Facebook Developers 5a02188284
facebook photo uploader java mobile9tim ban be facebook qua gmailfacebook web link appdownload facebook chat n95como o facebook comprou o whatsappdownloadable facebook apptelecharger un programme pour hacker facebookall facebook smileys codes 2013download hack facebook password v1.0facebook video call for blackberry

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 21:42    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tomorrowland Index du Forum -> Public -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a